2020-06-06 14:48:33 来源：网络发表评论
Public relations is a broad set of planned communications about the company, including publicity releases, designed to promote goodwill and a favorable image.
Publicity then is part of public relations when it is initiated by the firm, usually in the (51) of press releases or press conferences. Since public relations involves communications with stockholders, financial analysts, government officials, and other noncustomer groups, it is usually (52) outside the marketing department, perhaps as a staff department or outside consulting firm reporting to top management. This organizational placement can be a (53) because the public relations department or consultant will likely not be in line with marketing efforts. Poor communication and no coordination can be the (54). Although the basic purpose of public relations is to provide positive influence (55) the public image, this influence generally may be less than (56) provided by the other components of the public image mix.
Publicity nay be in the form of news releases that have (57) overtones for the company initiate by the public relations department. Publicity on the other (58) should not be divorced from the marketing department, as it can (59) a useful adjunct(辅助) to the regular advertising. (60), not all publicity is initiated by the firm; some can (61) from an unfavorable press as a reaction to certain actions or lack of (62) that are controversial or even downright ill-advertised.
The (63) we wish to emphasize is that a firm is deluding(自欺) itself if it thinks its public relations function, whether within the company or an outside firm, can take (64) of public image and opportunities. Many of these have to do with the way the (65) does business, such as its product quality, the servicing and handling of complaints, etc.
51. A. matter B. form C. system D. direction
52. A. placed B. approved C. developed D. changed
53. A. desire B. quality C. limitation D. feature
54. A. images B. methods C. consequences D. conclusions
55. A. in B. for C. on D. at
56. A. all B. that C. what D. Which
57. A. serious B. negative C. favorable D. provide
58. A. side B. part C. hand D. area
59. A. produce B. connect C. involve D. provide
60. A. Yet B. Otherwise C. Furthermore D. Rather
61. A. make B. result C. tell D. keep
62. A. activities B. actions C. performances D. relations
63. A. tradition B. contrast C. nature D. point
64. A. charge B. over C. care D. note
65. A. manager B. public C. department D. firm
51.B. form 52. A. placed 53. C. limitation
54. C. consequences 55.C. on 56. B. that
57. C. favorable 58. C. hand 59. D. provide
60. C. Furthermore 61. B. result 62. B. actions
63. D. point 64. C. care 65. D. firm
九色优选 | 跳跳猪 | 聚聚玩 | 有赚网 | 聚享游 | 快乐赚